Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Work Update

So its been a while since I last updated on the projects and things that I am working on. Hothouse let all of us artists go for a break while they write the first season of "Mr. Pickles" for Adult Swim. In the mean time I have been working for a few places from home on some great projects!

First off I am working for a game studio based out of Texas called Oven Bits.
I am a character animator on a new story book app that is coming out for kids. Its a really great project and it has been great to work with their crew of great artists and programmers.

I'm also working over at Renegade Animation on a project for ABCmouse.com.


And lastly I am wrapping up a project over at Nickelodeon. I'll be able to share details on that in the future so stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment