Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Studio Experience



I currently am working in the 2D department of a growing video game studio called Yeti CGI. We are working both in Flash and Toonboom to create games for clients. It has been a great experience and I feel like I have already grown so much there. Here is a picture of my set up there.

I cannot stress enough how important my internship experience at Creative Capers was as well. They really put me to work and I was able to work and learn from some amazing people. I am really thankful that I have had these kinds of opportunity's.

That being said I am about to graduate and am looking forward to finishing up school. It has been a long road but I am not regretting any of it.

2 comments:

  1. Nice setup. Makes me feel good to see the professional studios' workstation isn't too different from my own, although I don't think my tablet monitor is as big.

    It's so crazy that you worked, interned, went to California, Canada, New York, took classes, AND you're still managing to graduate. I'll give you an early congrats!

    We've got some hanging and animation show-and-tell to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dan,
      For sure! We really have a lot of catching up to do! Are you sticking around GR this summer? I can't wait to see where you are at with your project!

      Delete